- Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- Overseas Manufacturing Companies
- Development Center and Production
- Overseas Sales
- Environmental Activities
- Environmental Management
- Reduction of Environmental Impact of Products
- Understanding the Environmental Impact of Products (LCA Calculation)
- Engineering Focus on Products Design and Engineering Stages
- Green Procurement
- Green procurement pertinent materials for Toshiba HDD
- Physical Distribution
- Packaging Materials
- Reduction of Environmental Impact of Business Activities
- Environmental Communication
- News Release/Topics
Promoting Green Procurement Initiatives
In line with its green procurement guidelines, Toshiba Semiconductor & Storage Products Company Group requests suppliers to provide information related to the "Procurement Prohibited Substances" and "Procurement Controlled Substances" that we have designated, their system for meeting our environmental requirements, and supporting documents and materials. Every revision of our guidelines is followed by a meeting or other means for explanation to ensure our green procurement initiatives are fully understood by the suppliers.
Starting in 2009, more effective and closer collaboration with them in green procurement has been facilitated using our new mechanism where the information and materials can be electronically provided through the Internet.
Green procurement pertinent materials
- If you have any questions about our semiconductor products, click here to go to the "Contact Us" page.