- Subsidiaries and Affiliates
- Overseas Manufacturing Companies
- Development Center and Production
- Overseas Sales
- Environmental Activities
- Environmental Management
- Statement of Environmental Philosophy
- Environmental Management Organization
- Implementation of Environmental Audit at Toshiba Group
- Environmental Accounting
- Targets and Outcomes
- Current Status of Environmental Impact
- Acquisition of ISO14001 Certification
- Reduction of Environmental Impact of Products
- Reduction of Environmental Impact of Business Activities
- Environmental Communication
- News Release/Topics
Looking towards our vision for an ideal earth in 2050, to achieve our mission of a "Corporate Citizen of Planet Earth"
The earth's environmental problems are the problems of all humankind. How can we enable our children to inherit this rich and beautiful earth? It is time to bring together all the wisdoms of the world now.
Corporate activities are also closely connected with the earth's environmental problems. We can only create rich values in harmony with the earth by preventing global warming, effectively using resources and controlling chemical substances.
The Toshiba Group recognizes that it is a basic responsibility of people living today to pass on our irreplaceable earth environment to the next generation in a healthy condition, and has drawn up the Toshiba Group Environmental Vision 2050 (Note1) to help to achieve this. We are making efforts to create rich values, reduce environmental impact and exist in harmony with the earth throughout the lifecycle of our products, by manufacturing, using, reusing and recycling according to this vision.
The Semiconductor & Storage Products Company Group believes that it is the mission of a "Corporate Citizen of Planet Earth" to endeavor for the further reduction of the environmental impact and create rich, new values.
- (Note1): For more details on Toshiba Environmental Vision 2050, please refer to our website at http://www.toshiba.co.jp/env/en/management/vision2050.htm