require 3 characters or more.
RF Bipolar Transistors
- Radio-Frequency Bipolar Transistors
- Dual Radio-Frequency Bipolar Transistors
- Two transistors with different characteristics are mounted in a single package.
One can be used for VCO and the other for buffering.
- SiGe HBT (Silicon Germanium-Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor)
- Radio-frequency characteristics have been improved by using SiGe compound for the base of the bipolar transistor.
- Radio-Frequency Bipolar Power Transistors
- There is a wide range of high-power transistors available, covering from HF band to VHF/UHF band. They are suitable for radio-frequency high-power amplifiers and boosters.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: