Low Input Current-Type Transistor Couplers: TLP182, TLP183, TLP292, TLP293
The TLP182 and TLP183 are low input current-type transistor output photocoupler utilizing the SO6 package.
By employing Toshiba's original high-output LED, these products guarantee not only a high current transfer ratio at the conventional input current of 5mA, but also at the same current transfer ratio at the low LED current of 0.5mA.
Especially when utilizing LED current at 100V AC and other high voltages, these products significantly contribute to a reduction in power consumption by reducing the LED current of the photocoupler. The TLP182 and TLP183 also support operation at up to an ambient temperature of 125°C, allowing for reliable use in industrial devices, compact power supplies and other devices used in environments of severe heat.
We are also releasing the TLP292 and TLP293, which utilize the smaller SO4 package.
- Smaller and thinner package produced in high efficiency production lines (SO6 and SO4)
- Guaranteed high CTR at low input current of 0.5mA
- Guaranteed proper operation at ambient temperatures up to 125°C
- Produced overseas (Thailand)
- Switching power supplies
- Industrial devices (PLCs, inverters)
- AC line detection for household appliances
Outline Drawing & Internal Curcuit Diagram
|@IF=5mA, VCE=5V||50 to 600||50 to 600||50 to 600||50 to 600|
|@IF=0.5mA, VCE=5V||50 to 600||50 to 600||50 to 600||50 to 600|
|Topr (°C)||-55 to 125||-55 to 125||-55 to 125||-55 to 125|
If you have any queries, click one of these links: