General-Purpose Linear ICs
Ultra-small Package and Low-noise 200mA LDO Regulator for Mobile Devices: TCR2DG Series
200mA output single LDO regulator featuring low-noise output, high ripple rejection ratio, excellent responsiveness under high-speed loads and low drop-out, and that uses a newly developed micro CMOS process.
This product achieves a low-noise output of 18μVrms (2.5V output), excellent ripple rejection ratio 62dB at a high frequency (2.5V output, f = 10kHz), excellent responsibility under high-speed loads of ΔVOUT = ±65mV (IOUT = 1mA ⇔ 150mA, COUT = 1.0μF), and low drop-out characteristics of 80mV (2.5V output, IOUT = 100mA).
By using an ultra-small (0.79mm × 0.79mm × 0.5mm) WCSP4 package, this LDO regulator is suitable for applications requiring high-density packaging, such as mobile devices.
- Achieving low-noise, a high ripple rejection ratio, and excellent responsiveness under high-speed loads in an ultra-small package
- Low noise output
VNO = 20μVrms(typ.) at 3.0V output, IOUT = 10mA, 10 Hz < f < 100kHz
VNO = 18μVrms(typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, 10 Hz < f < 100kHz
VNO = 14μVrms(typ.) at 1.2V output, IOUT = 10mA, 10 Hz < f < 100kHz
- High ripple rejection ratio
RR = 75dB(typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, f = 1kHz
RR = 62dB(typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, f = 10kHz
RR = 50dB(typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, f = 100kHz
- High-speed load transient response
ΔVOUT = ±65mV(typ.) at IOUT = 1 ⇔ 150mA, COUT =1.0μF
- Low drop-out voltage
VIN-VOUT = 80mV(typ.) at 2.5V output, IOUT = 100mA
- The voltage-clamp type output voltage can be set between 1.2V and 3.6V in increments of 50mV.
- Output voltage accuracy: ±1.0%
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Built-in overtemperature protection circuit
- Ultra-small package contributes to reductions in space required
- Mobile phones, tablet PCs, portable audio players, DSC, DVC, and other small mobile devices
|Part number||Output voltage (V)|
If you have any queries, click one of these links: