General-Purpose Linear ICs
Low Drop-out Voltage and Low-noise CMOS-LDO Regulators: TCR2EE, TCR2EF Series
Single output 200mA CMOS LDO regulators with a control terminal.
The voltage difference between the input and output features low drop-out characteristics of 180mV (2.5V output, IOUT = 150mA). At the same time, these products achieve 35μVrms (2.5V output) low output noise voltage characteristics and high-speed load transient response characteristics of ΔVOUT = ±60mV (IOUT = 1mA ⇔ 150mA, COUT = 1.0μF).In addition to overcurrent protection, output auto-discharge and other basic functions, these regulators can be recommended for a wide range of applications.
These products are available in the general-purpose SOT-25 (2.9 × 2.8 × 1.1 mm) and SOT-553 (1.6 × 1.6 × 0.55 mm) packages.
- Low drop-out voltage
VIN-VOUT = 180mV (typ.) @2.5V output, IOUT = 150mA
VIN-VOUT = 230mV (typ.) @1.8V output, IOUT = 150mA
VIN-VOUT = 510mV (typ.) @1.0V output, IOUT = 150mA
- Low output noise voltage: VNO = 35μVrms (typ.) @2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, 10 Hz < f < 100kHz
- Load transient response characteristics: ΔVOUT = ±60mV (typ.) @IOUT = 1 ⇔ 150mA, COUT =1.0μF
- Low bias current: IB = 35μA (typ.) @IOUT = 0mA
- High ripple removal rate: (R.R = 73dB (typ.) @2.5V output, IOUT = 10mA, f = 1kHz
- Output voltage lineup: 1.0 to 3.6V (Fixed output type)
- High output voltage accuracy: ±1.0% (VOUT ≥ 1.8V)
- Built-in auto discharge function and pull-down control terminal connection
- Ceramic capacitors (CIN = 0.1μF, COUT = 1.0μF) can be used
- Mobile phones, portable audio players, notebook PCs, DSC/DVC, and other small mobile devices
Recommended Application Circuit
Use capacitors for input and output to ensure stable operation. (Ceramic capacitors can be used.)
- Drop-out characteristics (Ta=25°C)
- Load transient response characteristics (VIN=VOUT+1V, COUT=1.0μF, Ta=25°C）
|Part number||Output voltage|
- If you have any request for output voltages other than the above, contact our Sales Department.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: