PWM constant-current stepping motor driver IC: TC78S600FNG/FTG
The TC78S600FNG is a successor to the TB6608FNG. It provides micro-step control with a clock signal and can be used in applications that require 1-2-phase, W1-2-phase, 2W1-2 phase and 4W1-2 phase excitation modes. The on-resistance is 1.2 ohm (max); thus its current consumption and power dissipation are small. Therefore, the TC78S600FNG/FTG is suitable for battery-powered applications. There are several irregularity detection circuits, such as overcurrent protection (OCP), thermal shutdown (TSD) circuit and undervoltage lockout (UVLO) circuits.
Recommended applications include projectors, security cameras and auto-cleaners for air conditioners. The TC78S600FTG is offered in a WQFN package.
- Motor power supply voltage: VM=15V (max)
- Output current: Iout ≤ 1.0A (max)
- PWM constant-current stepping motor driver
- Output on-resistance: Ron=1.2Ω (upper + lower)
- Clockwise/counterclockwise/short brake/standby
- Overcurrent protection (OCP) circuit
- Thermal shutdown (TSD) circuit
- Undervoltage lockout (UVLO) circuit
- 1-2-phase, W1-2-phase, 2W1-2 phase and 4W1-2 phase excitation modes
If you have any queries, click one of these links: