General-Purpose Linear ICs
Intelligent Power Device (IPD): TPD4142K [ratings: 500V/1A]
The TPD4142K is a DC brushless motor drive IC (ratings: 500V/1A) mounted on the DIP26 package. This product has reduced power loss by up to 20% compared with conventional products, achieving high system efficiency. Board layout can be easily performed because this device uses a DIP package in which high-voltage, high-current pins and control pins are isolated and placed at the opposite ends of the package and ample distance between high-voltage pins is maintained.
- Power loss has been reduced by up to 20% from conventional products.
- Easy board layout due to high-voltage, high-current pins and control pins being isolated and placed at opposite ends of the package (DIP26).
- Supports Hall amplifier input and Hall IC input.
- bootstrap circuit (built-in diodes) help reduce part count. So no high-side driver power supply is required.
- Incorporates three-phase IGBT bridge and fast-recovery diodes.
- Built-in over-current protection, thermal shutdown, and under-voltage protection.
- Power loss characteristics (Reference data)
- Fan motors for air conditioners, heat pump water heaters, air cleaners, ventilation fans, etc.
- Available for evaluation of motor by connecting DC brushless motor and power supply to the board.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: