Introduction of media card
Details for SD Memory Card，USB Flash Memory: TOSHIBA Pocket Media
SD Memory Cards/SDHC Memory Cards/SDXC Memory Cards
The multipurpose SD memory card also includes high-level copyright protection functions.
Toshiba's Flash Memory cards, Supported in Japan and around the world.
Toshiba is establishment member of the SD Association
- The "SD Association" is a non-profit corporation (USA) working for the availability and advancement of standardized technology and compatibility of SD memory cards.
- Standard Type (SD Memory Card)
- HIGH-SPEED Type(SDHC Memory Card Speed Class4)
- ULTRA HIGH-SPEED Type(SDHC Memory Card Speed Class10)
SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Card
Series is a New Generation of Ultra-fast Memory
The Premiugate™ series is a new generation of SD cards. These cards (now, two types) 1)can read at 60 MB/sec and write at 35 MB/sec and 2)can read at 95 MB/sec and write at 80MB/sec when used with devices that support the high-speed SD card interface UHS-I speed mode SDR104.
- R60·W35 Model (Read:60MB/s, Write:35MB/s)
- R95·W80 Model (Read:95MB/s, Write:80MB/s)
microSD/microSDHC Memory Card
Speed Class 4
USB Flash Memory
USB Flash Memory, compact size for great portability
Just plug it into a USB port and it is automatically recognized. Whether moving data around the office or sharing photos with a friend, this compact, highly portable USB Flash Memory is your data link.
- The SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC logos are trademarks.
- The TransMemory is a registered trade mark of Toshiba Corporation.
- Premiugate™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
- Windows® 7,Windows Vista® and ReadyBoost® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the USA and other countries.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: