General-Purpose Linear ICs
- Power Supply ICs
- Motor Drivers
- Brush Motor Drivers
- Brushless Motor Drivers
- Stepping Motor Drivers
- LED Drivers
- Intelligent Power Devices(IPDs)
- Operational Amplifier ICs and Comparator ICs
- Transistor Arrays
- Analog Switches
- Small-Signal MMICs
- New Products
- Part Naming Conventions
- News Release/Topics
require 3 characters or more.
Motor Drivers Product Lineup (Parametric Search)
You can find motor drivers by electrical characteristic.
Automotive Motor Driver ICs
Introduction of an Evaluation Board
|Vendor Name||Product Name||Outline|
MARUTSU ELEC CO.,LTD.
Click the text to jump to the vendor's page.
(only Japanese page)
- Single-phase, axial-flow fan motor evaluation board
This evaluation board incorporates the TC78B002FTG and allows you to evaluate the operations of a single-phase, axial-flow fan motor. The newly designed digital control logic shapes the motor current into a close approximation of a sine wave. It provides smoother motor rotation, higher motor efficiency and further acoustic noise reduction than the conventional block commutation. The use of digital control allows an external device to control the amplitude and phase of the output waveform, as well as the modulation method.
This evaluation board has all the devices necessary to evaluate the TC78B002FTG. You can experiment with its digital control functionality just by attaching a single-phase, full-wave brushless motor and a DC power supply to the board.
Motor Solutions Interviews
- The Engineers would introduce our Motor Control semiconductors, these are Microcomputers, Motordrivers, and Intelligent Power Devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions are here.
Cross Reference Search
- By entering a competitor’s Motor Drivers part number, you can find an equivalent part from Toshiba.
- Toshiba Launches DC Brush Motor Driver ICs for Industrial Equipments Supporting High Current and Voltage (24 Mar, 2014)
- Toshiba Expands Lineup of Driver ICs for Small Fan Motors (14 Feb, 2014)
- Toshiba Expands Package Line-up of High Current Stepping Motor Driver ICs (19 Dec, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches Stepping Motor Driver IC with Serial Interface (27 Nov, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches Small Sized Brushed DC Motor Driver ICs for Automotive Applications (21 Nov, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches 3 Phase Brushless Sensorless Motor Pre-Driver IC for Automotive Applications (27 Sep, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches a Unipolar Stepping Motor Driver IC (27 Sep, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches Brushless Motor Pre-Driver IC for Automotive Applications (21 Aug, 2013)
- Toshiba to Launch a 2-Channel DC Brush Motor Driver IC "TB67H400A" (09 Aug, 2013)
- Toshiba Launches Three-Phase Brushless Motor Driver IC Realizing High Efficiency with Small Package (31 Jul, 2013)
- Toshiba Introduces Stepping Motor Driver IC "TB67S10xA" Series (12 Jul, 2013)
- Toshiba Introduces Motor Driver IC Realizing Zero Current in Standby Mode (28 Jun, 2013)
If you have any queries, click one of these links: