General-Purpose Linear ICs
- Power Supply ICs
- Motor Drivers
- Features of Toshiba Motor Drivers
- By Application
- By Function
- LED Drivers
- Intelligent Power Devices(IPDs)
- Operational Amplifier ICs and Comparator ICs
- Transistor Arrays
- Analog Switches
- Small-Signal MMICs
- New Products
- Recommended Products by Application
- Part Naming Conventions
- News Release/Topics
require 3 characters or more.
Features of Toshiba Motor Drivers
High functionality and low power consumption by utilizing the Mixed DMOS (BiCD) process.
Fabricated using the mixed DMOS (BiCD) process technology, these motor drivers offer higher voltage and current capabilities than the existing Bi-CMOS drivers.
- Relational Link
- 「BiCD-0.13/CD-0.13 Analog Power Process Platform
A wide range of package lineups.
Toshiba motor drivers are offered in various packages as shown below and they are applicable to a wide variety of assemblies.
Enhanced features for detecting abnormality (TSD, ISD and POR)
- Power-On Reset (POR):
- Prevents operation failures when powering on/off the device.
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD):
- Thermal detection circuitry that detects unusual overheating events of the device.
- Overcurrent Shutdown (ISD):
- Overcurrent detection circuitry that stops device operation when any of the device terminals are short circuited to power supply or ground.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: