- TV/AV Equipment ICs
- OFDM Demodulation and Error Correction ICs for Digital TV Receivers
- Demodulation and Error Correction IC for DTMB
- Audio ICs
- Communications Equipment ICs
- Interface Bridges (Mobile Peripheral Devices)
- Close Proximity Wireless Transfer Technology TransferJet™-compliant IC
- RF ICs for Specified and Extremely Low-Power Radio Applications
- Automotive ICs
- Mixed-Signal Controllers
- Recommended Products by Application
- Digital Still Cameras
- Digital Video Cameras
- Cell Phone
- Broadcast receiving section
- External interfaces
- System control section
- Display section
- Remote control
- Related Products
- Water Heaters
- Smart Phone
- Important Notices
- News Release/Topics
Broadcast receiving section
- PIF and SIF Systems
AGC IF Peak AGC Supply Voltage RF Backward Forward PLL PIF + SIF TB1351FTG QFN36
5 V TB1355FTG QFN36
5 V TB1356FTG QFN36
- Digital OFDM Demodulators
Toshiba offers OFDM demodulation and error correction ICs designed for Japanese satellite, digital terrestrial and 1seg receiver applications for digital home appliances, car navigation systems and mobile devices.
System control section
- Video/Audio Processors
- High-performance video/audio processors ideal for increasingly sophisticated TV applications -
The ongoing blending of broadcasting and Internet Protocol (IP) services is spurring the need for video/audio processors capable of demodulating not only traditional broadcast signals but also IP packets. Toshiba's product offerings also include state-of-the-art processors that incorporate brand-new video/audio technologies such as 3D.
- Audio Power Amplifiers
Toshiba offers audio power amplifiers optimized for TV and home audio applications.
The TB2922HQ is a class-AB amplifier that can deliver high output power with only a few external components. The TB2924AFG and TB2964FTG are high-efficiency class-D amplifiers that eliminate the need for a heatsink. The TB2964FTG is a fully digital amplifier that takes a digital signal as input.
- LED Backlight Controller (TC90260XBG)
- LED backlight controller for LCD TV applications with white LED support
- Low power consumption, high contrast ratio and mercury-free
- Video signal processing (Per-pixel gain control according to backlight requirements)
1080P, LVDS support (60/50 Hz or 120/100/94 Hz)
- Driver interface
12-bit brightness/dimming control; programmable
- Control via I2C bus
- HDMI 1.4 Adapter IC
The HDMI 1.4 adapter IC can be used as an add-on to existing HDMI 1.3 systems to provide HDMI 1.4 compliance.
You can create HDMI 1.4-compliant applications without having to make significant changes to an existing design.
- I/O Expander
The I/O Expander IC enables system expansion by providing connectivity to general-purpose I/O ports, keypads and LEDs. As the number of I/O interfaces required on cameras increases, its flexible expansion capability is beneficial. You can create a new variant of an existing camera without having to make significant changes to it.
|TC9243APG/AFG||Used for transmission; 32 functions controllable through simultaneous multiple key presses||DIP20
If you have any queries, click one of these links: