- Small WSON10 Package High-side Switch IPD (Intelligent Power Device) : TPD1055FA
Toshiba has developed TPD1055FA, targeted at solenoid valve drivers used for the control of automobile automatic transmissions (AT/CVT) and other applications.
- The industry's lowest ON resistance(*)(8.5mΩ) ultra-small load switch ICs with reverse current blocking and thermal shutdown functions: TCK111G, TCK112G
The TCK111G and TCK112G are ultra-small load switch ICs featuring low voltage operation, ultra-low ON resistance, low quiescent current, and with reverse current blocking and thermal shutdown functions.
- Ultra-low quiescent current, low drop-out ultra-small CMOS regulator ICs: TCR2LN Series
The TCR2LN series are ultra-low quiescent current, low drop-out CMOS process 200mA single output
LDO regulator ICs with a control terminal. Output voltage of TCR2LN series is fixed and the lineup of output voltage is from 0.8V to 3.6V.
- Nch Power MOSFET in a DPAK+ Package: TK65S04N1L, TK15S04N1L
We have added the latest generation (Nch U-MOS VIII-H) Power MOSFET for automotive applications to our DPAK+ Package lineup.
- Plus / minus input operable High-speed Photocoupler for servo motors and PLCs: TLP2391
Toshiba adds in our lineup a high-speed photocoupler TLP2391, which is operable in both plus and minus LED input currents, as a new product for servo motors and programmable controllers (PLCs).
- 1/4 inch VGA 5.6 µm CMOS image sensor with ISP: TCM5126GBA
The TCM5126GBA is a VGA image sensor for automotive parking assist applications that offers a zoom function, on-screen display (OSD), stand-alone operation for output imaging after power-on and a timer. The new image sensor provides high dynamic range (HDR), making it suitable for capturing images in a high-contrast lighting environment.
- 150V, 200V and 250V Power MOSFET U-MOS VIII-H Series
Toshiba has developed a power MOSFET employing the U-MOS VIII-H process, which is best suited to
the DC-DC converter and the secondary side rectification of the AC-DC converter, for use in base
station, industrial equipment, etc. that requires high efficiency.
- A Low Voltage Operation, Small Package, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Comparator: TC75S70L6X (Single Circuit) / TC75W70L8X (Dual Circuit)
This is a CMOS rail-to-rail input/output comparator featuring low voltage operation and small package.
- TMPM462F15FG TMPM461F15FG TMPM462F10FG TMPM461F10FG :
New Microcontrollers for Motor Control Applications Including
We today announced that it has launched new ARM Cortex(TM)-M4F-core-based TX04 series microcontrollers, TMPM462F15FG, TMPM462F10FG, TMPM461F15FG and TMPM461F10FG, for motor control applications such as MFPs(multifunction printers) and printers. Sample shipments will start in November this year, with mass production scheduled to start in second quarter of 2014.
- Small ESD Protection Diode Supporting High-speed Transmission Lines: DF4D7M2G
Toshiba provides a low capacitance product supporting two high-speed data transmission lines.
This product is suitable for ESD protection of USB 3.0 ports in mobile devices and for low noise amplifiers
(LNA) in RF antennas.
- An ultra low capacitance (0.1pF) ESD protection diode for mobile devices and antennas: DF2B7M3SC
Toshiba provides an ESD protection diode that protects high speed interface circuits such as USB3.0,
HDMI®, eSATA, DisplayPort(TM) and Thunderbolt(TM) from ESD (static electricity) and has realized 0.1pF total capacitance.
- The lowest ON resistance in the industry* , ultra small load switch ICs with reverse current blocking circuits: TCK206G, TCK207G, TCK208G
The products are ultra-small load switch ICs embedded with reverse current blocking circuits that offer very low input voltage operation, very low ON resistance and low current consumption.