- The new microcontroller TMPM342FYXBG incorporates 7.5-channel motor driver and Image correction control engine suitable for single-reflex camera lenses.
In addition to the ARM(R) Cortex( R)-M3, the new product has a built-in Programmable Servo/Sequence
Ｃontroller (PSC) for hand-shake correction control. On top of this, it has a motor driver with two types of 7.5-ch micro-stepping function, amplifiers for gyro sensors and amplifier/bias source for a hall sensor. A single chip can implement functions to control single-reflex camera lenses.
- Reinforced Insulation Triac Output Photocouplers supporting Low Input Current Control: TLP267J, TLP268J
Toshiba has released 600V Triac output photocouplers and added to its lineup: TLP267J, a NZC (Non Zero Cross) type, and TLP268J, a ZC (Zero Cross) type.
- 3.3A Large-Current Controllable Small Photorelay: TLP3107
Toshiba has launched a small photorelay TLP3107 based on the new-generation UMOS process, achieving 3.3A large-current control and 60 mΩ ON-state resistance.
- Fiber-Coupler (TOSLINKTM): TOTX1350(F), TOTX1350(V,F) / TORX1350(F), TORX1350(V,F)
Fiber optic transmitting modules TOTX1350(F) / TOTX1350(V,F) and fiber optic receiving modules TORX1350(F) / TORX1350(V,F) can send / receive signals from DC to 10 Mb/s with low consumption current using all plastic fiber (APF) to a maximum distance of 100 m.
- 2.3mm thin SO6L package gate driver coupler: TLP5701, TLP5702
We have commercialized thin SO6L package gate driver couplers TLP5701 and TLP5702, capable of driving small capacity IGBT and power MOSFET directly. The output power of TLP5701 is 0.6A, and that of TLP5702 is 2.5A.
- Ultra-small USOP4 package, low on-state resistance, high-pass characteristics photorelay: TLP3315
We have commercialized the ultra-small USOP4 package photorelay TLP3315. Both relays are suited to
high-frequency signal transmission applications.
- 1/2.3 inch 20M pixels 1.2 µm BSI CMOS image sensor: T4K46
The Toshiba T4K46 is small BSI image sensor. In the sensor area 5216 horizontal and 3920 vertical signal pixel, and the image size meets with 1/2.3 inch optical format. It has 20M high resolution and its pixel size is 1.2 µm × 1.2 µm. Use of the CMOS process enables low power consumption operations.
- High-Side Switch IPD with built-in diagnosis output function (Intelligent Power Device): TPD1055F
Toshiba has developed TPD1055F, targeted at solenoid valve drivers used for the control of automobile
automatic transmissions (AT/CVT) and other applications.
- DPAK+ Package Pch 100V Automotive Power MOSFET: TJ15S10M3
We have added a DPAK+ package automotive power MOSFET (Pch U-MOSVI) to our range of 100V products.
- 1/3.07 inch 13M pixel 1.12 µm BSI CMOS image sensor with high-speed: T4K82
The T4K82 is a 13M-pixel high-speed CMOS color image sensor. It has a pixel array of 4208 (H) × 3120 (V) and satisfies the 1/3.07-inch optical format. The T4K82 has a pixel size of 1.12 µm. The new 'Bright Mode' feature delivers high-frame-rate (slow-motion) video without causing a luminance drop.
- 1/4 inch VGA 5.6 µm CMOS image sensor with ISP: TCM3212GBA
The TCM3212GBA is a VGA image sensor for automotive parking assist applications that offers a zoom function, on-screen display (OSD), stand-alone operation for output imaging after power-on and a timer. The new image sensor provides high dynamic range (HDR), making it suitable for capturing images in a high-contrast lighting environment.
- 1/3 inch 1080p 2.7 µm CMOS image sensor: TCM3231PB / TCM3231PBA
The TCM3231PB / TCM3231PBA are CIS-type CMOS image sensors with a 1/3 inch optical format and a full-HD (1080p) resolution. They offer high-quality video capturing with a high dynamic range (HDR) up to 100 dB by the use of Toshiba's original dualline- exposure-in-a-single-frame technology,