A movie is provided to introduce of Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator. Please click the following movie to view it.
Using the Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator
- You need to agree on the terms and conditions for use of the Web Simulator.
- Registered users can log into the Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator by clicking the Login button.
The recommended browsers for using the Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator are listed below.
- QA performed Testing for Toshiba tool on Internet Explorer: 9.0x or lator and Firefox: 16 version, Chrome: Version 26.0.1410.64 m
Features of the Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator
- The Toshiba Semiconductor Web Simulator allows you to simulate the MOSFET performance under various voltage and temperature conditions.
- You can analyze the switching waveforms and the power supply efficiency of MOSFETs in AC/DC and DC/DC converter applications.
- You can also simulate PFC, full-bridge, flyback and synchronous buck converters.
- You can view performance curves in a datasheet under various conditions.
- Supported Performance Curves
- ID-VDS, ID-VGS, RDS(ON)-VGS, RDS(ON)-ID, RDS(ON)-Ta, dynamic I/O characteristics, Qg, capacitance, IDR-VDS
- You can perform circuit simulation on AC/DC and DC/DC converters.
- Supported Applications
- PFC, full-bridge, flyback and synchronous buck converters
LDO Regulators and Load Switch ICs
- As well, you can simulate the behaviors of LDO regulators and load switch ICs.
- You can perform circuit simulation on LDO regulator and load switch ICs.
- Supported Views
- <LDO regulators:>
VOUT-VIN, Drop Out, VOUT-IOUT, startup, current consumption
<Load switch ICs:>
Transient analysis, startup, RON-VIN, RON-IOUT, inrush current