Optical Semiconductor Devices
- What is the difference between Iv (luminous intensity) and F (luminous flux)?
- What is the directivity?
- What is the CIE chromaticity diagram?
- How is the white LED realized?
- Can you use the LED in combination with a light receiving element?
- How much current (mA) can you run to the LED lamp?
- Explain the LED lamp mounting method and conditions.
- What is GaN-on-Si?
- What is the merit of using a silicon substrate instead of a sapphire substrate?
- Let me know about your joint development with Bridgelux.
- Where do you fabricate GaN-on-Si type LED chips?
- Are any lenses commercially available that are compatible with Toshiba's white LED lamps?
- Can you provide source data for optical simulation?
- Tell me about the reliability of your LED lamps.
- Tell me about LM-80.
- Is it okay to solder GaN-on-Si LED lamps onto an FR4 board?
- What is a photocoupler?
- For what purposes are photocouplers used?
- What types of photocouplers are available?
- Please explain the safety standards.
- What is the current transfer ratio?
- What is the difference between mechanical relays and photorelays?
- What are the A-contact and B-contact of a photorelay?
- What is the CR product of the photorelay?
- What are the differences among the A, B and C connections, and their purposes?
- What is the difference in the functionality and usage between zero-cross (ZC) type and non-zero-cross (NZC) triac-output photocouplers?