Toshiba has developed an LED driver, designated the TB62D901FNG, suitable for a wide range of systems with constant-current control. It is the ideal solution for LED lighting applications that require high efficiency and cost effectiveness. Additionally, Toshiba offers an extensive portfolio of semiconductor devices necessary for LED lighting such as small SMD and through-hole power MOSFETs that employ advanced design techniques, low-loss Schottky barrier diodes fabricated with a state-of-the-art process, and power-factor-correction (PFC) ICs for ensuring compliance with harmonic standards.
Lighting Design Examples
- Optical Semiconductor Devices
- White LEDs
- White LEDs for lighting applications
- Rectifier Diodes
- Schottky Barrier Diodes
- Zener Diodes
- High Voltage Power MOSFETs: DPAK Series
- General-Purpose Linear ICs
- Variable-Frequency, Non-Isolated, Step-Down LED Driver IC for LED Lighting Applications
- Critical-Conduction-Mode (CRM) Power Factor Correction (PFC) IC: TB6819FG/AFG
* System and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies or organizations.
If you have any queries, click one of these links: