- World’s smallest microcontroller equipped with the new vector engine:TMPM375FSDMG
We have been expanding the product line of the M370 group that is equipped with our original technology Vector Control Engine (Hardware based FOC, hereafter called Vector Engine) for motor applications.
- Active Clamp MOSFET for Relay Drivers: SSM3K337R
In recent years, with the growing sophistication of automobiles, the number of electrical components is
increasing, and consequently demand for relay driver MOSFET is rising. This product uses an active clamp structure which is resistant to the induction load of relays and the like. The ON-resistance has been reduced by approximately half compared with conventional products, and has been mounted into an SOT-23F package with good radiation performance.
- Low-Cost TLP240 Photorelay Series in DIP4 with Reinforced Insulation
The TLP240 Series is a variant of the conventional TLP220 Series. It is a low-cost version that provides
just the LED trigger current and switching performance that customers need.
- Sub Power Management IC for Mobile Equipment: TC7732FTG
The TC7732FTG is a PMIC (power management IC) which accumulated a DCDC converter (one channel) and LDO (three channels). Target application is small electronic devices, such as audiovisual one, office automation, and an amusement.
- TMPM372FWFG, low-pin count, wide pin pitch microcontroller containing hardware "Vector Engine" for handling routine computations for motor vector control realizes 5-V single-supply.
TMPM372FWFG, low-pin count, wide pin pitch microcontroller containing hardware "Vector Engine" for handling routine computations for motor vector control realizes 5-V single-supply.
- Toshiba develops a new microcontroller, the Cortex(TM)-M3 core-based TMPM36BFYFG
We have developed a new product member of the ARM(R) core-based microcontroller TX03 series, the TMPM36BFYFG. It improves on basic performance and power consumption: it requires only 2/3 of our conventional products.
- Offline Isolated Flyback LED Controller with 1 converter PFC: TC62D902FG
This product is an isolated flyback LED controller.The device average LED current is controlled by primary side current and bias side pulse width.The device detection circuit on the secondary side is no need. And, this device has a built-in active one-converter PFC and an active breeder to be effective with the triac dimmable.
- General and Industrial Purpose 6th-generation D-IGBT: GT50J342
We introduce a TO-3P(N) package hard-switching D-IGBT product (ratings: IC = 55A; VCES = 600V).
- Dual Polarity Input Photocouplers for PLCs: TLP2395, TLP2398
Toshiba has added two new photocouplers for programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to its product lineup -the TLP2395 and TLP2398 high-speed photocouplers, which work with both positive and negative LED currents.
- 1/7.3 inch 1080p 1.12 µm BSI CMOS image sensor: T4K71
The T4K71 is a 1080p image sensor with video support.
It maintains the low power consumption advantage of a CMOS process without compromising the 60-fps speed and offers excellent color reproduction by the use of a color noise filter.
- Single-lane (Two Differential Channel) SPDT Switch Supporting PCI Express Gen3 (8 Gbps) Signals: TC7PCI3212MT, TC7PCI3215MT
The TC7PCI3212MT and TC7PCI3215MT are single-lane SPDT switches that support PCI Express Gen3 (8 Gbps)signals.
- Single Phase Full-wave Driver for Fan Motor： TC78B002FTG
TC78B002FTG is a single phase full-wave driver for fan motor. It has a DMOS device in an output transistor.A highly effective drive is possible by adopting a DMOS output driver with low ON resistance and a PWM drive system.