- High-Side Switch IPD with built-in diagnosis output function (Intelligent Power Device): TPD1055F
Toshiba has developed TPD1055F, targeted at solenoid valve drivers used for the control of automobile
automatic transmissions (AT/CVT) and other applications.
- DPAK+ Package Pch 100V Automotive Power MOSFET: TJ15S10M3
We have added a DPAK+ package automotive power MOSFET (Pch U-MOSVI) to our range of 100V products.
- 1/3.07 inch 13M pixel 1.12 µm BSI CMOS image sensor with high-speed: T4K82
The T4K82 is a 13M-pixel high-speed CMOS color image sensor. It has a pixel array of 4208 (H) × 3120 (V) and satisfies the 1/3.07-inch optical format. The T4K82 has a pixel size of 1.12 µm. The new 'Bright Mode' feature delivers high-frame-rate (slow-motion) video without causing a luminance drop.
- 1/4 inch VGA 5.6 µm CMOS image sensor with ISP: TCM3212GBA
The TCM3212GBA is a VGA image sensor for automotive parking assist applications that offers a zoom function, on-screen display (OSD), stand-alone operation for output imaging after power-on and a timer. The new image sensor provides high dynamic range (HDR), making it suitable for capturing images in a high-contrast lighting environment.
- 1/3 inch 1080p 2.7 µm CMOS image sensor: TCM3231PB / TCM3231PBA
The TCM3231PB / TCM3231PBA are CIS-type CMOS image sensors with a 1/3 inch optical format and a full-HD (1080p) resolution. They offer high-quality video capturing with a high dynamic range (HDR) up to 100 dB by the use of Toshiba's original dualline- exposure-in-a-single-frame technology,
- VGA 5.6 µm CMOS image sensor with ISP: TCM3211PB
The new Toshiba TCM3211PB VGA image sensor meets customer needs today and in the future. The TCM3211PB CMOS image sensor has a 1/4-inch optical format with a High Dynamic Range (HDR) function and a fast frame rate of 60 fps.
- Low PWD IC Photocouplers for IPM Drives: TLP2345, TLP2348
Two new photocouplers are now available for intelligent power module (IPM) drives. The TLP2345 and the TLP2348 can operate at high speed, high temperature and with low power consumption.
- TO-220SM(W) Package 250V N-Channel Power MOSFET for Automotive Applications: TK20F25D
A 250V product is added to the automotive MOSFET lineup of TO-220SM(W) package featuring low
thermal resistance by Cu connector structure.
- 300mA Single Output CMOS-LDO Regulator IC: TCR3D series
The TCR3D series are 300 mA single output CMOS-LDO regulator ICs featuring low drop-out, low output noise and low inrush current.
- Small WSON10 Package High-side Switch IPD (Intelligent Power Device) : TPD1055FA
Toshiba has developed TPD1055FA, targeted at solenoid valve drivers used for the control of automobile automatic transmissions (AT/CVT) and other applications.
- The industry's lowest ON resistance(*)(8.5mΩ) ultra-small load switch ICs with reverse current blocking and thermal shutdown functions: TCK111G, TCK112G
The TCK111G and TCK112G are ultra-small load switch ICs featuring low voltage operation, ultra-low ON resistance, low quiescent current, and with reverse current blocking and thermal shutdown functions.
- Ultra-low quiescent current, low drop-out ultra-small CMOS regulator ICs: TCR2LN Series
The TCR2LN series are ultra-low quiescent current, low drop-out CMOS process 200mA single output
LDO regulator ICs with a control terminal. Output voltage of TCR2LN series is fixed and the lineup of output voltage is from 0.8V to 3.6V.